Why to use
1. Cell phone becomes especially helpful when
people get into critical situations. In case of emergency a timely call
can save life of somebody.
2. Unfortunately, there are still some
places where one can find themselves out of coverage. Usually those
places are either too far from the cell phone base station or located
inside underground constructions, for example:
1) Parking lots, tunnels
2) Big stores, office buildings
3) Cars, boats etc.
4) House in remote areas etc
1. High-gain linear power amplifier
2. ALC and AGC function technology
3. Ultra-low noise receive amplifier
There is no interference to the base station, right after the opening
of the original system and the base station without the need to adjust
5. Stable and reliable electromagnetic compatibility design.
The base station dose not cause an increase in background noise, but
will not lead to a decline in the quality of the base station
7. With full-duplex communication mode.
8. Dispel the heat effective reasonable, the structure is pretty, the volume is suitable
How to work
The outside antenna catches the low signal from the mobile base station
and delivers it to the cell phone amplifier through the connection
2. After the signal is accepted by the phone amplifier, the device amplifies it.
3. Then this amplified signal goes through the connection cable (coax) to the inside antenna.
4. And after that, the amplified signal transmits to the cell phone
How to install
1. Step 1: Use your mobile phone to test signal strength outside house or on roof, -70dbm is the basic requirement (full bar).
Step 2: Install outdoor antenna in that location and keep adjusting,
point it to signal tower station, try to get best signal.
3. Step 3: Run outdoor coaxial cable into building in a convenient location to connect with signal repeater.
4. Step 4: Mount your indoor antenna with signal repeater
5. Step 5: Power up signal repeater device to check the signal inside, moving outdoor antenna until you get satisfied signal
Connect outdoor (BTS) port with outdoor antenna, connect indoor ANT(MS)
port with indoor antenna, outdoor antenna is mounted at a higher
position. Both antennas should be 10 meters far away from each other at
2. Indoor and outdoor antenna must be separated by wall
If still weak signal receipt after installation, please check if
outdoor antenna point to signal tower correctly or elsewhere has
stronger signal and confirm signal strength achieve-70DBM.
still have no signal after installation, please check our device power
adapter whether connected perfectly? And connectors connect well.
If strength is not steady, please check if outdoor and indoor antenna
is too close; please ensure outdoor antenna has distance of 10 meters at
least, with a barrier and not in a same horizontal line.
4. Packed the outdoor connector by waterproof glue, otherwise wet reduce the signal cover area
WCDMA 2100MHz, Uplink 1920-1980MHz, Downlink 2110-2170MHz
Uplink 53-57dB, Downlink 58-62dB
Uplink 18-22dBm, Downlink 18-22dBm
Ripple in Band
9KHz~1GHz (<-36dBm), 1GHz~12.75GHz (<-30dBm)
AC: 100~240V, 50/ 60Hz; DC: 5V 2A
Work Environment |
-10C ~ 55C
Dimensions & Weight |
100mm x 45mm x 18mm
Package Include |
1 x 12dB Outdoor Antenna
1 x 3dB Indoor Antenna
1 x 5m RG6-50 OHM Indoor Coaxial Cable
1 x 10m RG6-50 OHM Outdoor Coaxial Cable
1 x Mounting Accessories Set
1 x AC Power Supply
1 x Manual